Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkour
I use to do parkour. Not free running! Parkour Big Grin
Oh, I so want to do this. Where do I sign up? Big Grin
I guess you just start practising random flips 'n' stuff?
I did see this dude with an afro and he did this bioflip over this wasit-height wall, it was so cool. :'D
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
That's free running your talking about. Parkour doesn't have all the fancy flips and stuff it's more fluid about traveling from a to b with simple jumps and moves. More graceful.
Ah, I see. My bad.
Just it makes more sense: free running - running places.
Parkour - Flipping and what not.
Unless parkour actually means graceful running or something like that? :/
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Le parkour is a recently coined French term (related to the verb parcourir, “to run over or through”)
There's nothing fancy about parkour, it's about going from point A to B in the most simplest and quickest fashion using your own body's ability and grace.
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
lol, there is a forum for parkour, Gravity Z3RO Parkour, a parkour group with videos coming soon. They have a forum and you can discuss stuff there,
http://www.gravityz3ro.com/
(08-04-2010, 08:33 AM)Ameise Wrote: Oh, I so want to do this. Where do I sign up? Big Grin
I guess you just start practising random flips 'n' stuff?
I did see this dude with an afro and he did this bioflip over this wasit-height wall, it was so cool. :'D
you sign up at gravity z3ro
http://www.gravityz3ro.com/
Don't feel like fighting. Removed.
(08-04-2010, 10:59 PM)Lukas Wrote: I do Parkour and Free Running. Infact, I own a Parkour / Free running website, which is linked in my sig.

dude, i just wrote that. you have one video (fail) and thats about it. i have over 10 written tutorials (videos coming soon) and a forum. so.... my website should be better... it seems as if you are trying to compete with me
What's the difference between parkour and free running?

I want to learn. I'm about 5' 5" and 115-120 lbs, but I'm sorta on the weak side.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parkour/Freerunning SniperRiflezzzz 30 6,970 12-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: 1337Inj3ct0r
  Gravity Z3RO Parkour smuczerproductions 11 1,823 12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Νinja