Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkour
Do any of you practice parkour?
For those of you who don't know what it is, it's the art of movement. You use your strength and balance to get places quickly, dodging obstacles others would normally go around, or through.

It's a great sport (if you want to call it that), and it's as close as most of us can get to being ninjas Ninja.
I myself used to practice, but unfortunately, there's nowhere for me to train and practice on a regular basis.
Dude I wish, I want to be able to run up walls and stuff but it just doesn't work for me lol
I've always wanted to, but I just can't seem to find the time to do so on a regular routine basis. I'm highly interested in the lifestyle.
I always wanted to, too. But I just can't
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
(08-03-2010, 07:12 PM)Xactlysin Wrote: I always wanted to, too. But I just can't

Why not? If you don't mind me asking.
i'd love to try it but my cardio aint good enough for that lol
I really want to start training again, I even developed a workout schedule Big Grin.
And yes, it does take practice, but at one point, I could step up an 8 foot wall and grab the top.
I am very good at it. Search youtube for tutorials. The problem is that there is no place to train it...

Also, if you want to learn, focus on practical things and when you are ok with them go for freestyle stuff.
(08-03-2010, 11:39 PM)FibSaSk Wrote: I am very good at it. Search youtube for tutorials. The problem is that there is no place to train it...

Also, if you want to learn, focus on practical things and when you are ok with them go for freestyle stuff.

Yeah, it's difficult finding places to train, especially when you live in a very, "Country" area.
I want to but I'm not good at all in it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parkour/Freerunning SniperRiflezzzz 30 6,969 12-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: 1337Inj3ct0r
  Gravity Z3RO Parkour smuczerproductions 11 1,823 12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Νinja