Poll: Should we make an animal section?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, great idea
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We should make an animal section!
Animal Section
Reasons why
Ok im not saying that its gonna be the new Peta, but maybe we can put new information for pet cures, new things to watch out for pets. I know that a lot of people here have pets!
In my research if you have pets it will make you live longer its healthy to have a pet! Stress levels go down.
In my opinion
As you guys know I love pugs Thumbsup.
A little of topic but i lost my dog like a few months ago): and i would love to find out information to make her live longer or other ways to make her feel better. Oui

I think we cant go wrong with making an animal section!

Other Info
Some things it could be about
*Medicine
*Things to watch out for Ohmy
*Your opinion on certain animal products Confused
*Fun stories with your Friend Roflmao
*Good places to adopt pets
*Show the truth on what people do to animals EX. puppy mills

Those are the reasons why I think we should make an animal section!
[Image: pughacking.png]
Thanks for your suggestion Michaelmhmhmh.

This seems like it would be quite a cool, quirky addition to the SF community, however I don't quite know if it would be active, I haven't seen very many animal discussions at all.

Maybe it's just too much of a niche Tongue

I'm on the fence.
Yeah this is quite a good idea as i really love animals, myself i got 1 Cat at home, i got about 7-8 last year but all died or were kill'd Sad I also got 2 Parrots and i love them. I think lots of peoples are interesting in this as we all love animals ;3
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-03-2010, 04:18 PM)Sam Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion Michaelmhmhmh.

This seems like it would be quite a cool, quirky addition to the SF community, however I don't quite know if it would be active, I haven't seen very many animal discussions at all.

Maybe it's just too much of a niche Tongue

I'm on the fence.

Yea same here the only probably was that i was thinking is it wont be active ! Thats why i was trying to see on the thread. Thanks for complement Thumbsup

(08-03-2010, 04:20 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Yeah this is quite a good idea as i really love animals, myself i got 1 Cat at home, i got about 7-8 last year but all died or were kill'd Sad I also got 2 Parrots and i love them. I think lots of peoples are interesting in this as we all love animals ;3

Thanks sorry about the cats ):
I agree, it'd be a good addition but I don't think people would have much to say.
Btw, I have a pug Smile
I like this idea, however I think there needs to be more threads which would suit this section.
(08-03-2010, 04:22 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I agree, it'd be a good addition but I don't think people would have much to say.
Btw, I have a pug Smile

Do you really hehe, there so lazy and funny, is it a tan pug or a black one?

(08-03-2010, 04:26 PM)Eve Wrote: I like this idea, however I think there needs to be more threads which would suit this section.

Yea these are some of things why this section would downfall ):
Don't loose heart, if it's denied when SF picks up on activity it could be considered again.

Thanks for the suggestion.
(08-03-2010, 04:26 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: Do you really hehe, there so lazy and funny, is it a tan pug or a black one?

It's the same coloring as the one in your sig but he's not as fat and looks cooler, maybe I'll post some pics up soon
(08-03-2010, 04:29 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: It's the same coloring as the one in your sig but he's not as fat and looks cooler, maybe I'll post some pics up soon

I'd love to see them yea my pug was awesome , its not the one in my sig, just an online one I found, it was best one i found for Photo shopping!

(08-03-2010, 04:29 PM)Sam Wrote: Don't loose heart, if it's denied when SF picks up on activity it could be considered again.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for the advice and support!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,269 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,571 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.