Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~ Sam's Personal Fitness Guide~~
Hi there fellow SF members, I originally requested this forum section to be opened so I could post guides like this to provide support on another area. Now my wish was granted I am going to share my fitness guide with you.

Before you start reading please note that this is my personal fitness guide, I combined this with basic military fitness so if you want to learn to loose some weight and become a healthier, fitter person then please read on! No expensive Gym's ! No stupid supliments or diets !

Disclaimer [PLEASE READ]

Cardiovascular

Upper Body

Eating

The stage is now over to you, if you would like to ask any questions or request a personal fitness plan to suit you then please just reply here.

This is just a basic tutorial, but it will no doubt get you healthier and fitter.

~ Sam
Good guide, you should talk about what each exercise is and how to do it or pictures of it.
No lower body?
You should put on for arms Tongue most men want body and arms, but nice tutor
[Image: pughacking.png]
Well the most lower body I do is running for my legs, my 24 miles per week give me good leg definition Big Grin
Really nice routine, especially the running part. I might follow something like this if I decide to go out for cross country this year.
Favorite part about this guide is the running part. I definitely might start following this. Thanks for the share.
I like this tutorial. BTW I'm already fit. I don't follow such routines but I guess I'm fit.
Sure guys no problem.
Personal Fitness Plan - Foresight (Click to View)
Great Freaking fitness routine sam 10/10.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of personal injury lawyer should I pick? kamijune001 12 2,055 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Jonson Davis
  Personal Health Records to Lose Weight? DianaJones 0 797 12-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Last Post: DianaJones
  Share your fitness/training/exercise program. Methanity 12 2,703 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash