Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's just very sad...
While I feel sorry, not only for the little girl, but for her brother as well [for whatever traumatic experiences may follow, or having to live with the guilt in the future (provided that he's not a psycho/sociopath)], I'm ashamed of the mother for leaving a working handgun (loaded with live ammunition, no less) in sight, and within reach, of her mobile child with competent motor skills. Although such an occurrence (accident) is not always the first scenario one would take precautions for, it is incredibly foolish to leave a deadly weapon where ANYONE may take it. Such placement of a pistol is reprehensible and undoubtedly questionable. Just a recommendation, if the mother can't afford a safe, she could at least hide it somewhere inconspicuous.
Ooh i really feel sad for her.

-xLnT
This is disgusting, it sounds like the mum had a dirt bag boyfriend who left a gun on the counter thinking he was a big man when she was in the shower.

I guess that the kid had probably played with toy guns that make like laser sounds so he probably was playing a game, pretended to shoot the baby - pulled the trigger and shot a real bullet into her head.

That man should be hung.
It is really sad. Just thinking about how that 4 year old will feel when she grows up having to live with the fact she killed someone, is just terrible. I don't know if I would be able to handle something like that...
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
(08-10-2010, 05:27 PM)420 Wrote: It is really sad. Just thinking about how that 4 year old will feel when she grows up having to live with the fact she killed someone, is just terrible. I don't know if I would be able to handle something like that...
The brother killed the girl, not the other way around.

It will probably be worse for the mom though because she'll always think it's her fault.
If she did leave the gun on the counter I think she deserves to feel that pain. (I'm not saying that baby deserved to die.)
I could handle a normal person. But not a baby.
(08-10-2010, 05:30 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: The brother killed the girl, not the other way around.

It will probably be worse for the mom though because she'll always think it's her fault.
If she did leave the gun on the counter I think she deserves to feel that pain. (I'm not saying that baby deserved to die.)

Oh my bad, lmao. That's a total mistake on my part, wasn't paying attention to what I was typing..
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
I went to funeral last week, it was really out of control.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
[Image: 27y5zlu.png]
The names Simplicity
Not only did they leave the gun out, I'd bet almost anything he had the trigger release pressure reduced (AKA a hair trigger) because no child that young would really be able to pull a trigger.
I feel bad for the 4 year old :/

He's gonna grow up to believe that he killed his little sister and her parents are also gonna feel guilty
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 613 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  So sad :( dwaco 8 1,484 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: KSG
  Really Sad :'( ๖ۣۜRhythm 2 824 09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Dolan.
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,795 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  Girlfriend away for a week *Sad face* Kr4z1 16 6,369 07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You