Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fake Anti-virus.
I hate dealing with Rouge Anti Virus's, they are easy, but hard to remove at the same time.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Just to add a bit of something, if you already have a primary anti-virus like kaspersky or mcafee, then get 2 more secondary anti-viruses that REALLY help. AVAST! Anti-Virus Pro and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Thank you for sharing. Appreciated. Smile
Oh I hate this kind of sites.

They are so annoying.
thanks for the share to be cautious of this sites.
Thanks for this man I have seen and heard of these alot recently and only slightly understood them, this helped me out alot.
(09-29-2010, 06:54 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Just to add a bit of something, if you already have a primary anti-virus like kaspersky or mcafee, then get 2 more secondary anti-viruses that REALLY help. AVAST! Anti-Virus Pro and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

you should never have two antiviruses running at the same time.but on the other hand you can run antivirus and anti malware along side each other.like i have avast antivirus running alongside malwarebytes anti malware.works a charm!

nice informative post, great work
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Thanks for the information, OP.
thanks for the tips to avoid this: my gf had this about 1 month ago, it was a real pain the ass to remove as i was the one who had to fix it Tongue
[Image: LiGzX.png]

Thanks for sharing this great info mate. I personally recommend to read this tutorial,especially if you are a newbie Smile
That's really weird,Ninja
*Added A-Z of fake anti virus software.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Get] Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 Months Free Reaper 6 2,687 12-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Last Post: TobyCordova
  link getting redirected ? virus ? prince76 25 10,916 07-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Post: ven0m
  Is it true that Commodo Firewall interferes with Avast Anti-virus? Alreiger 8 3,529 03-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Alreiger
  What Anti-Virus do you guys use? 0 554 12-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  What anti-virus do you use? Mystic Guru 121 42,578 11-27-2011, 08:42 AM
Last Post: New Jersey