Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thankyou button Omni?
(02-25-2012, 01:20 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Maybe a best answer to be the top post.

This might actually be of better use than a simple "thanks" button. Instead of trolling through the entire thread, we can simply see the most helpful post on top.
Also, if this feature were to be considered, I would say it should be such that the owner of the thread can turn off the feature as well. This can be useful in simple discussion and announcement threads.
Yeah, something like Yahhoo answers have.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I'll look into it. Unsure which existing plugins there are now for it and if I want to to run them.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I know there is a plugin for it out there. I used to have it and I still might can't remember if it was before or after I reinstalled my OS could post a link if I find it.

I am pretty sure it was this one but I cannot remember exactly.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system
[Image: sfsig.png]
That's a pretty good suggestion, I hope it gets added!
(02-28-2012, 02:52 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll look into it. Unsure which existing plugins there are now for it and if I want to to run them.

Thanks Omni.
I think it could be a real benefit to SF.
Hopefully there is a mod around that you consider a useable one.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

This sounds pretty awesome!!!!!
(02-28-2012, 02:52 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll look into it. Unsure which existing plugins there are now for it and if I want to to run them.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

Widely used Plugin, but extremely powerful. I've previously used it and trust me, it's amazing. But knowing you Omni, you'll probably code your own. Tongue

(02-29-2012, 11:39 AM)BreShiE Wrote: http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

Widely used Plugin, but extremely powerful. I've previously used it and trust me, it's amazing. But knowing you Omni, you'll probably code your own. Tongue
If you looked just 4 posts above yours you would notice Breshie that I posted the exact same link.... possibly read entire thread before posting?
[Image: sfsig.png]
(02-29-2012, 05:54 PM)Soldier Wrote: If you looked just 4 posts above yours you would notice Breshie that I posted the exact same link.... possibly read entire thread before posting?

Is that the killer inside you talking? You get no respect from me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni can we please.... DAMINK™ 15 1,435 03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,169 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,342 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  No "Search" button ? Carb0n F1ber 6 1,112 08-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  thanks button add? BlackChaos 12 1,498 05-30-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Solidus