Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hehehehvsvenejrhehehe
(07-01-2010, 11:55 AM)Sold Wrote: I agree with the other members. Ignore her for now and see what happens.
I have before though, for quite a while. I saw her at school and stuff.

She said she cried every night wishing she had me again, and she had to talk to her dad about it because she didn't know what to do. (Her parents are split up)

I am going to not talk for the rest of the summer and see how shes like it.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
(07-01-2010, 11:59 AM)Wiz Khalifa Wrote: I have before though, for quite a while. I saw her at school and stuff.

She said she cried every night wishing she had me again, and she had to talk to her dad about it because she didn't know what to do. (Her parents are split up)

I am going to not talk for the rest of the summer and see how shes like it.
Shes going to really hate that. If she wished she had you, then why is she still dating that other guy?
(07-01-2010, 12:00 PM)Sold Wrote: Shes going to really hate that. If she wished she had you, then why is she still dating that other guy?
She's not dating him. They had a thing last summer, so I'm guessing they do again because they are "friends" again, and she told me he liked her, but she didn't like him. I don't trust her though, she likes a lot.
(07-01-2010, 12:06 PM)Wiz Khalifa Wrote: She's not dating him. They had a thing last summer, so I'm guessing they do again because they are "friends" again, and she told me he liked her, but she didn't like him. I don't trust her though, she likes a lot.
Maybe she just realized that your so much better ? Maybe she really does love you and wants you back. Do you still love her ?
Become a badass, become everything she wants, the other dude is getting her cuz he is more dominant, this girl is actually really easy to get, except the loser 17 yr old wont drop her
Can I ask 2 very miscalaneous things over a pm?
(07-01-2010, 12:12 PM)Sold Wrote:
(07-01-2010, 12:06 PM)Wiz Khalifa Wrote: She's not dating him. They had a thing last summer, so I'm guessing they do again because they are "friends" again, and she told me he liked her, but she didn't like him. I don't trust her though, she likes a lot.
Maybe she just realized that your so much better ? Maybe she really does love you and wants you back. Do you still love her ?
I'm not sure?

(07-01-2010, 12:40 PM)cyberphreak135 Wrote: Become a badass, become everything she wants, the other dude is getting her cuz he is more dominant, this girl is actually really easy to get, except the loser 17 yr old wont drop her
Can I ask 2 very miscalaneous things over a pm?
He's not a badass. I am.
Sure go for it.
Just let her know that your still her friend and if she needs anything from you she can ask.But don't go after her wait until she comes to you.If she doesn't come back then its not worth it.
Her fault, just ignore her, I wouldn't care, but saying that I do not care for many people.

~A
I care about almost eveyone and if I Was in your shoes i'd try to get her away from that guy...but that's just me and considering everyone already thinks youre mean to her, stay away unless you think you should do something about it. It's a decision nobody can make for you. good luck. youre 14...don't make any choices you will regret. that's all I have to say.

dan.
All i'm gonna say is, if you really love her, give her another chance.