Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your sister in bad with some guy?
If you a christian we must not have sex before marriage
Read the bible
@Huawei, that is very sexist of you to say. I can't believe people still think like that.

@Control, I didn't ask for your religious views, I asked if you would have sex before marriage.
zzzzzzz
My sister is eighteen and unmarried, I would talk to her and make sure that she knows the risks. I would also strongly discourage anymore of this, but you can't change a person's mind without them being willing to co-operate.
PS: The title should say "bed" not "bad". Thumbsup
(05-16-2010, 03:56 AM)daneasaur Wrote: @Huawei, that is very sexist of you to say. I can't believe people still think like that.

@Control, I didn't ask for your religious views, I asked if you would have sex before marriage.

Then you really dont know what is happening in the world.
I wouldn't do anything because it's none of my business.

Man, everyone is making sex look like a big thing. Some people have sex 3 times a day.
I would just say GL and close the door. Wouldn't care about it, even if she was like 14.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I don't have a sister. However, if I did, it wouldn't be any of my business. I'd simply feel awkward for seeing it, but I wouldn't say anything about it.
(05-16-2010, 12:23 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I don't have a sister. However, if I did, it wouldn't be any of my business. I'd simply feel awkward for seeing it, but I wouldn't say anything about it.

You are saying that because you don't have a sister
But if you had one you'll think differently
I have a sister who is 11, as long is she is 14+ it really wouldn't phase me. Its not my life, if she wants to talk about it with me, i will, i would never pressure her to talk about it or tell her what to or what not to do.
zzzzzzz
(05-16-2010, 12:59 PM)Control Wrote: You are saying that because you don't have a sister
But if you had one you'll think differently

No. I have a best friend whom I consider a sister. What she does behind closed doors is none of my business. I'm not one for controlling other people. I strongly believe in letting other people make their own choices. If you try to control her all the time, she'll never learn from her mistakes. Some life lessons can't be taught.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 528 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Girl loves me, with another guy. Metapod 2 761 08-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  A Guide to Sucessful Dating (No More Mr. Nice Guy) Cronus 5 1,935 05-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  So there's this guy... Into the Wild 10 1,949 04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Into the Wild
  my sister just died nomomydont 5 789 08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Akinova