Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a good horror film
Watch Paranormal Activity, People says that film is the scariest movie in the world.
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
(04-25-2010, 02:03 AM)ShuTdown Wrote: Watch Paranormal Activity, People says that film is the scariest movie in the world.

Oh yes! I forgot to add that to my list. I dropped my nuts so many times watching that movie :|
zzzzzzz
i thought the descent was good
(04-24-2010, 03:59 PM)cwing Wrote: I feel like watching a movie that has some creepy elements to it. I don't mean just "surprise" moments. I want to watch a movie with a backstory and plot twists that really keep me watching. Any suggestions?

Hi, cwing.
  • Quarantine
  • Paranormal Activity
  • Wind Chill
Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Quarantine freaked me out so much.

It's one of the movies you want to watch in the morning so you have the rest of the day to recover
zzzzzzz
i like quarantine alot too...the crazies was awesome
i personally thought paranormal activity sucked big black pencil and it wasnt scary at all
Hi, Nemmyy.

Yeah, I've heard mixed results for Paranormal Activity. Personally, I don't get scared by movies, but PA really got me. The movie's really about Sleep Paralysis and from personal experience, that really made it so much more moving.

Quarantine, for me, is still the 'scariest' horror movie I've ever seen. It's the little things like not playing music once in the whole movie, and a good storyline for a horror movie that makes it all the more enticing.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
have you seen 28 weeks later? thats probably the most amazing one i've ever seen.
(04-26-2010, 02:30 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: have you seen 28 weeks later? thats probably the most amazing one i've ever seen.

Hi, Nemmyy.

I saw them both. I probably wouldn't call it a horror, but perhaps more a biohazard. The scene that chills me is where the son (I believe) goes back into the city where his mother is and she is half infected - some seriously scary stuff.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
28 weeks isn't very scary, it's just another zombie movie ;p

I like horror movies which are only shown through the view of a camcorder (blair witch, paranormal activity, quarantine, cloverfield)
zzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Serbian Film Gaijin 0 529 03-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Horror Movie Katz 21 6,455 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Corpse
  Best film you have ever watched? albo 52 5,982 03-23-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Movieman
  funny cartoon film rate awil 4 861 10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soulscore