Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting over an ex.
(04-05-2010, 02:07 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Haha, alright.

Well, maybe just try getting a few female "friends" and build up a tolerance for them again, lol.

Hmm... I'll try, it might be possible.
If we had the love for everybody we loved, we wouldn't truly love that love we will love in the future.

Anyway, Get over it, bro. Life is a bitch. Some things will get you down but you have to overcome it and see the positive.
(04-05-2010, 01:51 PM)PaNiK Wrote: I know how you feel, man. Was in the same boar about a year ago. You gotta just keep thinking that it'll get better. Next year could be the best year of your life.

Very true. I know it is already getting better. I am so happy that I have my new girlfriend. I am not really sure why I am still hurt. It just does...Thank you everyone for not being like "Oh stop being an emo jerk about it." I get that a lot. =/
Time is the best healer, man. It hurts, but you only live once man, move on. Well you have, but you know what I mean ;D
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
You will eventually forget about it. But try to keep your mind on other things.
I have felt like this, but it wasn't as extreme as yours.

I never really put a gun to my head, but I did go insane.
I hope you feel better if your artistic express your self through art... Speaking of that I need to get myself some charcoal pencils to start sketching again...
(04-05-2010, 05:06 PM)Hallow Wrote: I hope you feel better if your artistic express your self through art... Speaking of that I need to get myself some charcoal pencils to start sketching again...

I love to sketch. <3
I felt this way before. It's a terrible feeling and I never want to experience it again. I can only recommend going out and enjoying life.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
(04-05-2010, 08:03 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: I felt this way before. It's a terrible feeling and I never want to experience it again. I can only recommend going out and enjoying life.

Lol it is hard when the thing you are trying to get over is keeping you in.