Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Woods
(04-05-2010, 11:24 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: There's no privacy as a celebrity. Especially a celebrity that is featured on posters in school libraries as a role model to the youth of America. Any time you chose to step into that role you should know your privacy goes out of the window. You can just expect the press there when you're signing a autograph or doing something noteworthy yet not when you've screwed up. Try not screwing up in the first place, and they'll be nothing to run on TMZ.

Yes, what you say is very true. But it the speed that it escalated and the frequency that it was being talked about i.e. on the front page of almost every newspaper and on the evening news was quite interesting to see.

Now I think about it, I can see another reason why the media paid so much attention to Tiger Woods - that is because it was shocking in a way (considering his image) to see that he was with that many women, so they wanted to post stories on the who, what, why, when and where it happened, which is news that sells.
I like him because he's good at golf. I don't about his personal life.
Kinda like how I liked Clinton as our President.
PM me for private, confidential support.
people should really " gtfo " his personal life... hes no different from anyone else, i find it pathetic that he had to apologize in public to the media, its his PERSONAL LIFE.

but the media can say w.e they want.. the proof that people didnt care is how the ratings on golf tourneys that he normally attends went down a 30%..
They should stay out of his life. It's none of their business.
I give him props for banging so many white women. I don't really care about his life, the media just has to butt into everything and make it seem 5000x worse.
Imo I think he is a player. Then again he was a good role model. WAS
I think he is just going to go on with his life like nothing happened.
(04-05-2010, 04:08 PM)matt Wrote: the media just has to butt into everything and make it seem 5000x worse.

That's exactly what I mean. They made it look so bad, when such a thing happens all the time.
(04-05-2010, 04:24 PM)Common Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 04:08 PM)matt Wrote: the media just has to butt into everything and make it seem 5000x worse.

That's exactly what I mean. They made it look so bad, when such a thing happens all the time.

Yea, but I guess that's the price of being famous.
I dont think anything will happen.