Support Forums

Full Version: Tiger Woods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Haha what do you the news are gonna do to him now?
I actually think that the media should stay out of his business.
(04-03-2010, 03:23 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think that the media should stay out of his business.

I agree, but I did find the saying, "Tiger Woods is a cheetah." to be rather funny.
(04-04-2010, 07:06 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, but I did find the saying, "Tiger Woods is a cheetah." to be rather funny.

Lol.. I agree.. that's a funny saying..
I think the media should just leave him alone.. Just gonna cause problems..
I agree 100% as well with that.
Damn.
Honestly, what the media has been doing to Tiger Woods has been frustrating me a lot. They should keep their noses out of what does not concern them, and what is private.

The way Tiger Woods has been handling the whole thing is definitely not what I would have done.
what do u mean , what do u think the news are going to do with him now? :S
In my opinion its his own fault that media won't leave him alone.
He should have thought twice before being unfaithful and freakin whores.
(04-05-2010, 11:18 AM)Common Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, what the media has been doing to Tiger Woods has been frustrating me a lot. They should keep their noses out of what does not concern them, and what is private.

The way Tiger Woods has been handling the whole thing is definitely not what I would have done.

There's no privacy as a celebrity. Especially a celebrity that is featured on posters in school libraries as a role model to the youth of America. Any time you chose to step into that role you should know your privacy goes out of the window. You can just expect the press there when you're signing a autograph or doing something noteworthy yet not when you've screwed up. Try not screwing up in the first place, and they'll be nothing to run on TMZ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5