Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlink Services
(01-02-2012, 01:03 AM)Pompano Wrote: If you are looking for traffic from backlinks then these are not for you. These are for increasing google rankings which means you will get traffic from google. Which the bounce rate is lower since people are searching for the target keyword you are linkbuilding.

One of my sites from these methods ranks 2nd page of google for a keyword that gets 2.1 million exact match searches a month.

(01-01-2012, 10:56 PM)DAMINKā„¢ Wrote: So only the Quality package has backlinks from PR ranked sites?
If you dont mind me asking a silly question.
Whats the point of getting a load of backlinks from blogs etc that are not ranked?
Hell when i do backlink runs i always and only choose high ranked PR sites.

The random blast is likely to post on some that have PR but it is a random blast meaning I have not checked them for PR. This is why it is cheap. I actually find using the cheap blasts a good method when blast your first tier web2.0 sites which has worked for all my sites in the past.

No I mentioned I wasn't looking for traffic, I'm just saying that if you put up backlinks on a food website and you run a tech website, what good will they do? They'll only generate you a higher bounce rate because people aren't interested in your site there. Since this is automated stuff though i'd have to think about it a bit more. No so sure I'd want to do that.

That or they won't even take the first look anyway.
(01-02-2012, 03:25 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: The random blast is likely to post on some that have PR but it is a random blast meaning I have not checked them for PR. This is why it is cheap. I actually find using the cheap blasts a good method when blast your first tier web2.0 sites which has worked for all my sites in the past.

No I mentioned I wasn't looking for traffic, I'm just saying that if you put up backlinks on a food website and you run a tech website, what good will they do? They'll only generate you a higher bounce rate because people aren't interested in your site there. Since this is automated stuff though i'd have to think about it a bit more. No so sure I'd want to do that.

That or they won't even take the first look anyway.
[/quote]

You are not placing them backlinks there for people to click your link. Let me show you an example.

My current theme for RSKingdom is a mess but I get a ton of traffic from google. Why is this? I built backlinks with these methods.

Check here:

http://whatpageofsearchamion.com

Put in

Keyword: Runescape
URL: rskingdom.com

As you can see I am top of page 2 and if you have heard of runescape then you know it is a very popular game!

Why is this? Building backlinks. Backlinks get you these kind of results including on page SEO and few other factors but if you have them down to a tee then you are all good.

https://www.majesticseo.com/reports/site...taSource=F

Take a look at this, I have 52,000 backlinks. Yes a lot of them are just shitty ones but from me doing this linkbuilding I have got some good PR ones as well.

People say spamming backlinks is going to get you penalized on google but I don't get how they think this if you keep a consistency. Start with a small amount of linkbuilding and slowly build it up higher. It looks natural and whoever says google bans for this type of linkbuilding has no idea what they are talking about because if you were able to get sites sandboxed by mass linkbuilding them then everyone would be blasting there competitors!

What does get you sandboxed or penalized is duplicate content. This is pretty damn obvious it is the webmasters fault and the google panda update was about content not about mass linkbuilding.

I get that, but if I had a backlink that gave me a better rank on a keyword completely irrelevant to my forum content I could be more visible, but i'm not sure it would help that much other than what i've mentioned there. It is good though.

If I pay for the Quality backlinks package, you ask me for a link I want them for?
(01-02-2012, 02:15 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I get that, but if I had a backlink that gave me a better rank on a keyword completely irrelevant to my forum content I could be more visible, but i'm not sure it would help that much other than what i've mentioned there. It is good though.

If I pay for the Quality backlinks package, you ask me for a link I want them for?

The keyword you choose is what you use. Regardless of the quality or non quality backlinks. You pick the keyword as your anchor text. The only reason the 7 dollar deal is cheap is because of me not checking the pageranks of the URLS

Any update on my backlinks? You mentioned there being an update on them a few days ago.
Vouch for Pompano. He knows what he is doing without a doubt.
Still waiting on the update he told me about a few days back though
I sent you an email mate. Here is proof of me sending it to the email address you used to order. Feel free to pm me for the uppit link if you have had problems getting it. I have done over 7 orders this week and you are the only one who has not got the email. The email was sent to you 5 days ago on the 7th.

Delivery Within 7 - 10 Days

I delivered in 5 days. Smile

http://i.imgur.com/NvLsp.png

Ahh, it was in my junk folder, I never check that thing because it's closed off under a submenu on my account.
(01-12-2012, 07:27 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Ahh, it was in my junk folder, I never check that thing because it's closed off under a submenu on my account.

Yeah, probably best to contact my support email if you are ever wondering what is going on. I don't come on this forum very often

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling PR3 Homepage Backlink mustbepro 1 432 03-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  PR5 .edu backlink do follow Pompano 0 448 08-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  WTS: 100 instant approval backlink on 100 PR,1,2,3 Web Directories as Feature listing warrichpk 1 1,431 08-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  WTS: 100 instant approval backlink on 100 PR,1,2,3 Web Directories as Feature listing warrichpk 0 500 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Last Post: warrichpk
  3$ For the first 5! [AUTOBUY] Backlink Booster 1.0 Crawl 5 1,019 02-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Solidus