Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health, Benefits of Exercise.
One of the nice things in exercise is that you have many choices. Having a balanced lifestyle is having good amounts of work and play in your life, being stimulated physically and mentally, some of us neglect our bodies some neglect the mind and even our social skills. If we do carelessness assertive aspects of ourselves, it can advance to problems. A accepted archetype would be apathy our bodies and acceptable overweight, this can lead to all types of different physical problems, which can effect our brain chemistry and lead to depression among other things.
Hi All,
Exercise is great to burn fat, lose weight and increase health.
Exercise reduce anxiety and depression and prevent from stroke, heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer. Exercise build and maintain healthy muscles, bones and joints.
Great stuff.
I think exercise plays very important role in our life.
We should do exercise regularly because exercise keeps
maintain our whole body and also control our blood circulation of
our body.
chino hills gym
Exercise is good thing in life for our body fitness and we should keep doing exercise everyday to fit the body. You can feel fresh whole day by doing exercise and by exercise body problem keep away from the body. It keeps good of our blood circulation.
It's also a good habit and some people like it.
Exercise is great to get into.
Especially for attracting the other sex ;)
Thank's for the obvious facts.
=O

Though, I do hope this inspired somebody out there.
[Image: ShutdownSig.jpg]
i wish this thread would have been a little more in depth and detailed. it was a good idea that you had but you should of put more time into it.

exercise can also help mental health, makes people more happy or able to think.
it can make a person feel more lively, it helps stress, anxiety. you could have gone into many other things with just common knowledge and the help of google if that.

anyway, the direction you were going in was a nice one.
Exercise is the key factor for being healthy, fit and strong. But doing exercise early in the morning is more beneficial. Following are some benefits of doing exercise.
1. Help in increasing our stamina.
2. Help in making our body physically fit and strong.
3. Help in losing our weight fast
4. Decrease risk of heart problem
5. Improved mood
6. Decreased risk of injury
7. Improved immunity

Deepak Kamani
Daily exercise is the best way to stay healthy and fit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,108 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Excessive Exercise Is Dangerous arnoldbrame 0 638 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Is this good for my health? or i want to change Jinu 3 993 04-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Mishel Talour
  What health problems are needed in order to qualify for gastric bypass surgery? kitson 1 749 02-22-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: King
  What health problems are needed in order to qualify for gastric bypass surgery? kitson 0 661 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Last Post: kitson