Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running My Forum From A Wii
Thats probably enough for the first few weeks, but later on it will be necessary for you to be able to fully access the forum in case you need to change small details and introduce new features to keep the members refreshed.
At the moment its only A Small Community this should be enough one last thing is it possible to advertise the forum on wii
Don't advertise until you're ready to commit. Way to many administrators do that, and fail. I guarantee you'll fail too if you don't take my word for it. Preparation, then advertise and devote your time to it.
Exactly. I prepared for my forum's release for little over a week and when I finally did release it, I was planned and ready.
How long should I Wait before getting the community active
(07-10-2011, 04:50 AM)Spudster Wrote: How long should I Wait before getting the community active

Read this:
(07-10-2011, 04:25 AM)Ace Wrote: Don't advertise until you're ready to commit. Way to many administrators do that, and fail. I guarantee you'll fail too if you don't take my word for it. Preparation, then advertise and devote your time to it.

If you don't have access to a computer, then you're not going to be able to solve complex tasks in case anything arises where you'll need a computer.

Members will not wait for you for too long, and before long enough they will stop visiting your forum

I might be able to ask my friend that somthings upend on the forum he might let me use his computer to fix the issue ive just had a Database bug that im on the pc now fixing it
It's up to you in the end, but as long as you have the opportunity given to you to solve any issues or update the forum in any way, then sure
Thanks Big Grin Issue Solved!
Nahh its not really that good. Because the Wii can easy be ddosed.