Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Poem] Tribute
(07-20-2011, 11:59 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I wrote it, thinking about a friend actually. Never told him I wrote it for him.
Did you and him get into a argument or a fight? This reminds me of Eminem - Stan

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E&ob=av2e[/yt]
I was actually listening to When I'm Gone, Stan and I Need A Doctor before I wrote this. SO those were my inspiration.
And to answer your question, we weren't fighting lol. I was just thinking of stuff me and a few of my friends went through.
(07-21-2011, 12:10 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: I was actually listening to When I'm Gone, Stan and I Need A Doctor before I wrote this. SO those were my inspiration.
And to answer your question, we weren't fighting lol. I was just thinking of stuff me and a few of my friends went through.

Oh. Thought there was a fight or something and you lost your best friend... Unsure
(07-21-2011, 12:11 AM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: Oh. Thought there was a fight or something and you lost your best friend... Unsure

Thats another story, for another day.
Very nice, make a song out of it,lol. That would be pretty good for a song Smile
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
Very nice. Who is this a tribute for? It's very nice.
Smile
(07-25-2011, 02:32 AM)630 Wrote: Very nice. Who is this a tribute for? It's very nice.

If you read a few of the replies above, you would know. Sleep
It's a great poem, really got my emotions kicking in! Looks like you have some real talent there Smile
Very deep, amazing poem. Would make a great song too lol.
[Image: 259.png]
(07-28-2011, 03:59 AM)Analyze™ Wrote: Very deep, amazing poem. Would make a great song too lol.

lol I'm still trying to convert it into a song. Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,330 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r