Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone make an awesome Support Forums intro
Be more descriptive in what you would want for the video
(04-05-2011, 05:01 AM)VanCliffe Wrote: Glad someone thinks the same. You either haven't used SV or haven't released it's full potential. Smile

I'm well aware of what SV is capable of, and I'm also well aware of what other Video Editing programs are capable of, which allows me to easily realize that SV would not be beneficial to me what so ever. It is, in my eyes, an amateur program.
(04-05-2011, 05:01 AM)VanCliffe Wrote: Glad someone thinks the same. You either haven't used SV or haven't released it's full potential. Smile

I think you read my post wrong, I would use After Effects before I would choose Sony Vegas... It's crap. I would agree with fragma, in that it's a beginner program.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6cqbpEVG-s[/yt]

Try doing that in Sony Vegas...... You wouldn't have a chance making a better video in Sony Vegas as opposed to After Effects.
Hey, mike. We're going into the Mac lab in Cartooning to make production company intros on Flash. I'll make an intro in my spare time. Want anything specific?
I don't splel check.
Comparing After Effects to Sony Vegas is totally ridiculous in my opinion. Sony Vegas doesn't even come close to AE.

Comparing Sony Vegas to Final Cut Pro is slightly less ridiculous, although again Final Cut Pro is still by far the better program.

Try getting a job in video editing with only experience in Sony Vegas and most likely you will get no where.
(04-05-2011, 12:00 PM)Scalise Wrote: Hey, mike. We're going into the Mac lab in Cartooning to make production company intros on Flash. I'll make an intro in my spare time. Want anything specific?

If you're actually going to do it then not really. Just have it say support forums and make it sexy I guess
Here's a quickish one I made for tutorials.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_2x4Ne3DCg[/youtube]

(04-07-2011, 10:38 AM)Fragma Wrote: Here's a quickish one I made for tutorials.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_2x4Ne3DCg[/youtube]

It looks good, but i've seen tons of stuff like this from you in the past so it doesn't impress me as much lol. It's too plain in my perspective. Still a good job though.

I would have kept the camera moving even if it had to reverse direction at the end.

(04-07-2011, 05:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: i've seen tons of stuff like this from you in the past so it doesn't impress me as much lol.

Actually that's the only intro I've ever publicly released lol.

(04-07-2011, 05:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: It's too plain in my perspective. Still a good job though.
I would have kept the camera moving even if it had to reverse direction at the end.

I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I didn't want to go too over the top. I actually did another version where the camera moved at the end & zoomed right in, but it didn't look so good so I cut it out.
(04-07-2011, 05:08 PM)Fragma Wrote: Actually that's the only intro I've ever publicly released lol.

The shatter effect though you've used a lot lol. That's what I meant when I made the comment. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Channel Intro Test Fragma 8 1,414 11-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Burnerâ„¢
  Video Intro's Curtiie 16 2,752 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Nexum