Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone make an awesome Support Forums intro
Someone should make an awesome Support Forums intro. I suck at video editing so I'm not even going to try. Whoever's good at it please give it a go and upload the intro file so we can all use it Oui
I could do one. Windows movie maker OK?
I don't splel check.
(03-21-2011, 04:56 PM)Scalise Wrote: I could do one. Windows movie maker OK?

Idk, I'm trying to use Camtasia. As long as it will work work in there then idgaf. Lol.
This sounds cool O:

unfortunately i'm not a video editor D: cant participate in this Tongue
Windows Movie Maker is for sissies. Why don't you learn one of the big programs, like SV or AE?
(04-04-2011, 04:32 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: Windows Movie Maker is for sissies. Why don't you learn one of the big programs, like SV or AE?

SV is for sissies. AAE & Final Cut Pro's where all the moneys at.
I already made a couple intro's for SF Smile

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WUP1na7Ctg[/yt]

It's the first 10-20 seconds of the video. I can do better then that, I just haven't had the time to make something decent lately. I've done lots of introduction videos though.
(04-04-2011, 04:48 PM)Fragma Wrote: SV is for sissies. AAE & Final Cut Pro's where all the moneys at.
You are saying you would make a better video/movie wih AE than with SV?
(04-04-2011, 09:49 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: You are saying you would make a better video/movie wih AE than with SV?

I would agree with Fragma, If someone asked me to make a professional video I wouldn't even have to think to use After Effects over Sony Vegas...
Glad someone thinks the same. You either haven't used SV or haven't released it's full potential. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Channel Intro Test Fragma 8 1,396 11-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Burnerâ„¢
  Video Intro's Curtiie 16 2,621 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Nexum