Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
◄Useful Programs►
(01-15-2011, 03:29 PM)Infinity Wrote: Unlocker is a great tool in my opinion. Found it a while ago and I still enjoy using it to kill locked processes without having to restart or close them manually myself in taskmanager if I know which process it is.

I agree with you about the praise for Unlocker. I have had many succesfull uses for it and i must say that it does the job it is designed to very well with no problems at all. Also if anyone has more suggestions feel free to post them!
Well another highly recommended tool from me would be "Stickies" it is REALLY helpful if you C/P a lot and / or need to write down notes a lot. Have a look at it. ;) Freeware
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
(01-09-2011, 03:23 PM)Fossil Wrote: Tuneup Utilities 2011 (15-days trial version)
This is the best program I have had in my pc so far if we talk about maintenence and that.
Thanks for the list Smile

I was just about to say to add this, this is way better than CCleaner
Really, doesn't anyone have any suggestions that should be added to the list? Also thanks for the feedback.
Very nice list so far. I use a few of those myself. I'll let you know if I think of anything to add.
I use at least one of these tools in each section.
You have most of my used apps dunno what else I can suggest xD

Maybe for Itunes users "Tuneup Media" its pretty cool! But not freeware
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
@JohnRonder I only add freeware or programs that can be used as trial for a certain amount of days (Although pretty easy to find keys for them). But thanks for the suggestion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Program to Remove Default Programs Chief 4 885 08-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  > Software/Programs For Windows Bugsy 10 2,698 01-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: JohnRonder