Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Activation
You can download Windows 7 loader or RemoveWat

Link: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...25-08-2009

You will have to turn off windows update setting afterward if using the loader.
[Image: death.png]
You can always use remove WAT. That seemed to help me.
I recommend removeWAT. I have had past experience with it.
You can get rid of that error.
I would just search for one on a torrent site but be careful with what you download
I got my key from thepiratebay.org Check there for one.
I would just like to point out that while offering links to illegal downloads such as "activators" and/or offering advice on illegally activating windows will eventually have this site come under scrutiny and maybe even shut down.

I dont know if you have missed what has been happening over the last 12 months with torrent sites and windows help forums, quite a few have been shut down and some fined. All torrent sites are being monitored very closely and reported to have all members ip's and login details, then some of you will say oh well i hide mine or i have changed it, well good for you but this information was given to the organisations from your network supplier. Fact! and yes it does seem they are more interested in the big fish but count on it you will end up in bother, for the sake of around £180 you can buy a retail copy of windows 7.

And why would you put this site in danger of being closed down!
[Image: bugsysigpicv5_-2.png]
If you windows key isn't genuine then try to google search Windows 7 Loader by Daz. That helped me out a lot
Find windows7 loader , I'm activate win7 with that
Ask around for a serial key or use a loader.

Windows 7 loader by daz is the best one by far!

[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WINDOWS 7 activation problem Newfietom 19 5,876 11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Jet