Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
10 Sigs I had made (My best work yet)
Very nice, especially the last one, LOL, Just Kidin', i like most of them, good job 7.5/10
I only love your 3rd signature.
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com
Good work man i like all of them
Honestly I don't like them you need alot of more to work, go find some more tutorials and don't make your signatures looks like they are crop'd. ;) Keep it up, I don't mean anything bad to you just think that you need alot of work to improve. Smile
Sorry to say but they're not good at all but you only started a couple of weeks ago so that's expected.
Learn the basics of signature making and try to avoid using that pen tool technique unless you're very good at it.
I think it looks ugly any time someone does it unless its been done proper.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Last one is best, all the others are crap, just my 2 cents, just my opinion, don't have to read
The renders aren't the best quality, and you really need to quit using that pentool effect. It's in all of your signatures, but it's the same thing over and over, the glow around them isn't that great. Try experimenting with different effects and you'll improve. But you won't get anywhere doing the same thing for everything you make.
there still better then some i have seen i mean there is alot more that are worse
I really like the first one man. Keep up the great work these are all very good.
That's not bad at all. Keep trying you will be able to make something beautiful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FREE] Animated sigs, avatars, icons and anything else [HQ] mostskillful 1 892 09-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Free Sigs! bateyy 6 723 09-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Rate My Sigs I've Made applepie112 33 4,001 07-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  My first sigs! Please critique! specizripn 8 1,438 07-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  Some of my sigs Legitti 39 4,580 06-17-2011, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Trustable