Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it wrong not to love your own family?
Hi, it sounds to me like your depressed but why? Did I read it right when you said your dad past away? It could have something to do with a feeling your needing and not getting from anyone or it could be that for some reason your self esteem has dropped . There's so many reasons why you could be feeling the way you are right now . maybe you miss your dad, maybe you need a companion, I'm not really sure without understanding your whole situation. I wouldn't shut people out. Especially your family. You got to look at things in a better light. A little positivity goes a long way! If its something someone has done to you then you must open up and talk to someone. Whatever the case maybe, sometimes we lose track of ourselves and we allow negative thoughts to cloud our minds. You got to wake up and say to yourself, today IS a beautiful day and I will make the most of it to be as happy as I can be BECAUSE I deserve it!! Every time you post I will get an alert on my phone. I am here anytime you want to talk. I'll do my best to give you the best advice I can give you!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: is it wrong not to love your own family? - by tina - 02-29-2016, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 687 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 815 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,239 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,850 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  Something has to be wrong with me skorch 10 1,928 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: skorch