Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An alternative method of saving Youtube videos.
(11-14-2009, 04:27 AM)Codine Wrote: Wouldn't it be easier to get that youtube downloader? Smile

Yeah, I do have a couple of YouTube video downloaders,
one of which has never worked, the other one does and I
do use it frequently.

I believe though, that knowing how to do the job
of an application, or an add-on manually, can be advantageous,
insofar as it can eliminate the risk of possibly downloading an infected file.
(11-14-2009, 06:31 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: How is this method too much work, the file is already on your system you just have to rename it.

Nice share UID=0, it's how I save images, better than have them twice Big Grin

Heh, yeah it takes all of a few seconds, adding .flv to the end of the file...;)

Thanks for the feedback. I just think it is useful to know how to do the jobs of applications or whatever, manually in certain cases.

There are quite a few things that you can do, including disabling the recent documents history,
(which can enhance system performance, as Windows doesn't have to build a list of short-cuts, as the PC starts up and shuts down),
and deleting locked files manually, (which can also give you access to previously restricted files/folders),
that I have written guides for, as I believe that it's useful to have a little knowledge and not have to depend on applications for everything.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: An alternative method of saving Youtube videos. - by UID=0 - 11-19-2009, 12:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FLV Videos - What do you use to download them? wtftwice 0 580 03-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Last Post: wtftwice
  Music Videos: Piece of Art Gaijin 4 939 03-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  sxephil videos Corpse 3 1,985 01-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Untouch
  How To Use Videos As Your Desktop Background JDBar 8 1,920 06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Josh303
  "Capturing" Youtube Videos Canoris 16 1,962 05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Juggalo-Lee