Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site
Well, I have seen a lot of things saying the site is dying, or just getting worse and worse. I am just going to throw out some ideas and suggestions that could possibly make the site more active, or just better in quality.
If you don't agree, that's fine. I am just thinking and throwing it out there as I go along with it.

More sub sections
As you see, Hack Forums has a ton more sections, which draw everyone's interests in a whole. Maybe start adding more areas to the site. So people have more of a wider spectrum to post and read.

More staff
Why more staff? Well, since Omni isn't on as much as he could be, due to other things that take priority. Staff are a good influence on a site and keep order. Even if it's easy to maintain the site, it's still good to have them around.

New official groups and subscription groups
Omni can make some new ones, or even subscription groups. Just with new sections that people can use, etc. Make things different and interesting. People don't like change, but without change things get dull and overused.

New Theme
This one needs a little freshening up.

If you'd like to add to the list, post below. Maybe something will happen and get more people to come and stick around.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site - by Hуѕтєяιa X™ - 12-15-2011, 01:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Few Ideas Regarding The Rules BreShiE 25 9,011 12-27-2019, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Howwikis
  I have 2 ideas Peter L 4 1,193 12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,093 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,896 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,258 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity