Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-- Ace's FL Studio Tips [Updated Frequently] --
I've decided to hand out a few tips here and there just for the heck of it about the program FL Studio. I'll start off basic, and depending on what I can think of that I can share once in a while, they will range from beginner > intermediate. Main reason I won't post advanced stuff here is because these tips are to start off beginners in sound creation using music software. I might post a couple advaned things here and there as extras with my main tips, but other than that, it's just here to help others start out. I'd like to see some other people submit some of their FL stuff (good or not).

Please don't post you're own tips here, you're welcome to comment on my tips, but if you have a tip of your own, please use another thread.

Lets start this thing off:

Tip #1 - Renaming, and changing the color of your Tracks, Mixer, Sequencer, and Pattern displays
  • Steps:
    • 1)Right click on your sequencer, pattern, track, or mixer channel
    • 2) Choose the option "Rename / color..."
      [Image: ibJYeK.png]
    • 3) You can rename your track
    • 4) Click on the small grey box to the right of the text area and choose your color
      [Image: ibKamS.png]

Messages In This Thread
-- Ace's FL Studio Tips [Updated Frequently] -- - by AceInfinity - 07-25-2011, 11:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to download YouTube videos [Updated] Epeolatry 16 3,520 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  ~Passion~ First Song in FL Studio Jupiiterâ„¢ 5 972 04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Sign up to do a collaboration track with Ace! AceInfinity 17 4,244 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  How to make custom FL Studio templates! [Tutorial] TheCh♂senOne 6 4,438 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Nexum