Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm starting to actually hate my best friends
Recently, my friends have started being really racist towards me. They joke about it, telling me to go eat dogs(I'm Asian), or they name Asian dishes. Like "you want eggroll?" in an Asian sort of accent. It's not just one kid. Three of them I've known for six years, and others are people who would ditch me in a heartbeat for a handful of gold. They act like my friend, but when other people make fun of me they agree. The Asian jokes were okay at first, but now it's annoying, and I've started to become cold towards them, and hating them. It's not just racism either. They make fun of me for my athleticism. I've only played Baseball twice. I signed up this year and havn't played in four years. They make fun of me for not being as competative and being as good as them. They call me chubby. It's hard to avoid them or remove them from my life, because it's a small class. I'm still in Middle School. I don't want to tell a teacher, but I might if I can't take it any longer, because there's like three more months of school. I'm starting to get depressed, and those racist jokes really hurt. They gang up on me and make the jokes so I can't fight back. Now, during conversations I just sit there, and don't talk as often as I used to be. I've become bitter because of them. Every time they make fun of me I start getting harsh back, but it just doesn't feel right, because that's just not me.

Messages In This Thread
I'm starting to actually hate my best friends - by Shakespeare - 03-24-2011, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 713 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  No Friends elena r 6 1,363 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 783 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore