Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
No matter how one person is on a forum, they're always different on the other. Sam might not be the best member on HF, but I know why. I've had several discussions with him about various situations and he is indeed a very mature person and is a capable and amazingly brilliant moderator. I was right in the middle of the "Yellows v Sam" fight. Yellows was asked several times to stop posting to the right hand side, and Yellows declined. Only after several members, including myself got quite annoyed with it did he stop. I myself agree that Yellows was quite a good member, maybe a bit annoying at times, but still.

I've seen so many people trying to question Sams moderator qualities, all of which have NOT been active or have only came here for the SF Feather (E.G the OP of this thread and the OP of the previous thread.) All of which have not been here long enough, unlike us active members, all of which have said how good his moderation skills are. Never judge a book by it's cover. I've spoke to him several times, on and off site, and trust me, he's a very bright, mature and amazing member/moderator!

I'm sick of seeing all these threads about Sam not being this, Sam not being that. Get over it, Yellows was an annoying member, and got banned for being so. End of story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just in case you missed the first one. - by BreShiE - 02-12-2012, 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 695 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 827 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 336 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner