Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
Perhaps it's good for relief so that kind of thing doesn't happen here for people that have that personal "trait" ? lol

Quote:Yeah, I was interested in the Support Feather.
Yet that doesn't mean anything?

And I never said it didn't mean anything, but perhaps your reason for defending this in the first place is not for the right reasons. And maybe because of "HF buddies"?

I have my name different on HF as well, yet I don't enjoy that forum as much as SF, and it's not so that I can hide my identity between forum to forum. I help people there, and even though it's a forum known for a few negatives as well, I don't use it to learn about anything illegal or bad, I mostly use the programming and Windows 7/Vista/XP support sections. You'll see me helping others out with BSOD crash dumps over there mainly, as it's something I am interested in very much Smile

I think you should re-evaluate your motives though. Are you trying to do it because sam is really a bad moderator? Or are you doing it just to defend an HF "buddy"? Also, understanding that there are not many here that can be a good mod like sam, as there are hardly any others that can mod for several reasons.

- They would be more "personal" with their actions than sam
- They aren't as active as sam
- Or they don't have time to mod here

Seeing as there is only one mod though, if Omni got rid of him, then we have virtually none for how often Omni is really active on this forum. Although he has seemed to been visiting and posting more often lately.

And I don't want to see a bunch of spammers here just thinking they can get away with anything because there's no moderation. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just in case you missed the first one. - by AceInfinity - 02-11-2012, 09:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 702 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 852 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 344 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner