Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I found out the problem. (My other thread)
Hey guys, I made a thread a bit ago about How I feel a certain way only when I am with a certain girl, but when I am not with her I do not like her.

I think I found out what the problem is after I though about it for awhile, and it is because of a girl I used to date. I am only 14 so I am still a bit immature, but when I am with the girl I currently am having problems with, I feel like I like her, but when I am not near her, I still think about the other girl I liked like crazy.

I went out with this other girl, and I liked her like CRAZY, we broke up about 3-5 months ago, and I still have feelings for her.

So I guess the help I need now is how to get over the girl I previously dated? I just seem to think I will never find another girl like her, It was just a way about her how she was so, well, I just don't know how to explain it, but she wasn't a whore either.

Heres a picture of her: <---- That is my ex girlfriend by the way,

(Shes with her dad) And as I said before, I am just 14, and so is she. And another problem is she has a boyfriend at the moment... So guys, what should I do?

Thanks for the help!

Messages In This Thread
I think I found out the problem. (My other thread) - by Juicy Booty - 12-30-2011, 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriend found my phone :( The_Digital_Soldier 10 4,108 05-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Prince
  General Girl Problem Help Thread. C4Vendetta 6 1,156 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Found the problem,! Juicy Booty 4 695 01-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: King
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,834 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King
  I Found My Blood Family!!! Metapod 31 3,963 07-21-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Chef