Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8 Developer Preview Released [09.13.11]
Actually I would assume Microsoft won't see it as a fail because the average computer user doesn't really know a whole lot about how they work quite honestly. Of course they are going to look at Windows 8 and go "wow look at all the cool effects, this is much more advanced than Windows 7 i'm getting it!".

It's only the people that spend their time on a computer at least for a couple hours every day like myself and probably most people on this forum that can really understand that it's not that good. Sure they did good on the new visuals and design for touchscreen compatibility, and all this new "tile visual" for viewing applications without opening them. But who want's that? I sure as hell don't, I wan't a desktop, do you know how annoying that's going to be for a mouse click and drag just to have some fancy visual on their new OS? It's good, but I like speed, not visual crap that isn't needed, because it's unnecessary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows 8 Developer Preview Released [Later Today!] - by AceInfinity - 09-14-2011, 01:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows 8 - Release Preview (Download) AceInfinity 8 3,881 05-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Miltan