Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anti-social behaviour a problem?
I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon, and say you're anti-social.

Really it's quite common to not get along with your parents and siblings, especially at that age.
You may be more mature than the people, and that's fine really, but to live a great life there is some steps you might want to take.

Get a therapist. - Some people (including me) HATE that idea, if you are comfortable getting one, do it, if not, don't.
Do little things every day.
Say, one week everyday, take a little jog in your neighborhood, doesn't have to be long, but it will help you.
Next week, go with your parents to shops, events, etc.
Some days, try to hang out with your friends, play video games, play football, have a little fun!
And maybe, if you're up to it (only if you're willing!) join a team for your school. Either it be baseball, or any sport you like. Chess, after school social events. You know!

These may not sound all that great, but if you start with little things like going shopping, and taking a few jogs, it will be a lot funner and all while you're having fun, you'll becoming a lot more social, and you won't even realise it until later!

Hope I helped!

- Mark

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Anti-social behaviour a problem? - by GmZ - 07-30-2011, 10:01 PM
RE: Is Anti-social behaviour a problem? - by Mark Zuckerberg - 07-31-2011, 04:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social Acceptance EagerToLearn 1 564 10-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  I have social Anxiety : ( TitaniumSpectrum 2 649 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BearBeClawin
  Social life problem Kelts 4 495 06-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,807 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King
  somewhat social support God 11 1,718 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Peter L