Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm starting to actually hate my best friends
You NEED to tell them how it makes you feel. If they actually care about you they'll make an effort to stop. If they don't, either wait out until next year and act as if you're fine, or tell them off and find a new crowd to hang out with.

I'm just like you, but in high school. It sucks. My friends aren't as smart as I, and they actually get angry because they tell me that I "try to act smart" when it's just who I am. People can be so insensitive, especially in groups where they feel more powerful.

I think the thing we both need to understand is that things like this won't matter in the long run. Soon, they'll be irrelevant. You'll look back at this thread in a while and think about how silly you were to effect something so minuscule effect your life. Honestly, things will get better. The first step to making things improve is realizing how NOT important these friends are, especially if they treat you so poorly after asking them to stop.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm starting to actually hate my best friends - by Ambition - 03-26-2011, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 800 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 731 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  No Friends elena r 6 1,405 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 814 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,249 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore