Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice rolling...
If you don't have papers you could use bible paper, it's the same thing. And most bibles have blank pages at the front and back. Just make sure they're not treated with any crap.

Make sure you make a filter at the end. Sucks when you inhale a little nug.
I don't splel check.
(03-21-2011, 06:56 PM)Scalise Wrote: If you don't have papers you could use bible paper, it's the same thing. And most bibles have blank pages at the front and back. Just make sure they're not treated with any crap.

Make sure you make a filter at the end. Sucks when you inhale a little nug.

That's what I'm worried about. I have no filter.
(03-21-2011, 07:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: That's what I'm worried about. I have no filter.

If you watch that little video I sent Wiz shows you how to make one. It's just a little folded W you shove into the end of your joint. Works wonders, trust me. You could honestly use any paper for the filter, seeing as though it's not being burnt.
I don't splel check.
Practice with salt man, it looks like you need to spread it better in the paper, you need to put more at the end and less in the middle, because obviously you roll the outer edges, pushing it inward.

1. Put the weed in the paper.
  2. Push the weed down with flat edge.
  3. Roll your thumbs, up and down until you feel a cylinder like shape.
  4. Bend your thumbs and push paper down, behind the weed.
  5. Lick the sticky.
  6. Roll up.
  7. Light.
  8. ???
  9. Winning !?

To practice, just use tobacco out of a cigarette. It works the best, if you have to just cut it up a little bit with scissors.
[Image: baked1.png]
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8[/yt]
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

you can have alook on the internet and you can actually buy a rolling machine that does it all for you...............they actually come out quite good but i cant remember where i got it from.......you can probably pick one up from any local bong shops
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
(03-21-2011, 06:45 PM)Scalise Wrote: Here you go, lol.

If this is going to be a habit I strongly recommend a grinder and a good bubbler. Makes the experience a heck of a lot better. Thumbsup

That is the video I learned from :3
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Just practice with tobacco?

It's really not that hard, just practice & you will get the hang of it.
Thanks, I got the hang of it now Smile