Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice rolling...
I want to practice rolling without messing up the dutch or weed...any smokers able to help? Tutorials about it suck. If drug discussion is disallowed, just remove the thread.
(03-21-2011, 06:01 PM)Laugh Wrote: I want to practice rolling without messing up the dutch or weed...any smokers able to help? Tutorials about it suck. If drug discussion is disallowed, just remove the thread.

Are you talking about rolling up a Dutch Tulip? or just a joint..
[Image: gfx.jpg]
Press-F5
(03-21-2011, 06:04 PM)sтаяsкï Wrote: Are you talking about rolling up a Dutch Tulip? or just a joint..

The fudge is a Dutch Tulip? That like a blunt or something?

Either way, rolling is something perfected by practice,
not tutorials.
(03-21-2011, 06:09 PM)Mous Wrote: The fudge is a Dutch Tulip? That like a blunt or something?

Either way, rolling is something perfected by practice,
not tutorials.
Dutch Tulip
[Image: tumblr_lg9ua0W2U21qfqb4ho1_500.jpg]

& ya, tutorials can give you a general idea, but you'll have to perfect it with practice.
Press-F5
(03-21-2011, 06:14 PM)sтаяsкï Wrote: Dutch Tulip
[Image: tumblr_lg9ua0W2U21qfqb4ho1_500.jpg]

& ya, tutorials can give you a general idea, but you'll have to perfect it with practice.

...I still don't know what the fudge that is. Is that a freakin' tampon on the end?
aww man.. lol heres what you need to make it.
Requirements *Four Large Papers* *One Rectangular piece of card* *Tabacco mixed with Weed or Hash* Steady Hand* *Optional* Extra Paper(incase of terrage or preping)
-Make sense now? lol
Press-F5
I know what you need to do, generally. I've only smoked out of a bong and want to try this.

This is what I got using construction paper and fish food(lol):
http://i.imgur.com/ZPNPO.jpg
Obviously later I'll use a real dutch and marijuana, but I'm just practicing.

I need to try licking it down, rolling it tighter..but can't get the twisting technique down at both ends. It doesn't look like you could smoke out of that.
(03-21-2011, 06:24 PM)sтаяsкï Wrote: aww man.. lol heres what you need to make it.
Requirements *Four Large Papers* *One Rectangular piece of card* *Tabacco mixed with Weed or Hash* Steady Hand* *Optional* Extra Paper(incase of terrage or preping)
-Make sense now? lol

No? You're not telling me what you DO with that big bag of nonsense.

(03-21-2011, 06:34 PM)Laugh Wrote: I know what you need to do, generally. I've only smoked out of a bong and want to try this.

I need to try licking it down, rolling it tighter..but can't get the twisting technique down at both ends. It doesn't look like you could smoke out of that.

Oh my god, stop being a wuss. Because you make a shitty roll doesn't mean
you won't be able to smoke what you roll. Wtf @ construction paper and fishfood >.<

EDIT:Tell your friends that you're gonna smoke with that you practiced this way.
Here you go, lol.

If this is going to be a habit I strongly recommend a grinder and a good bubbler. Makes the experience a heck of a lot better. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
(03-21-2011, 06:36 PM)Mous Wrote: No? You're not telling me what you DO with that big bag of nonsense.

(03-21-2011, 06:34 PM)Laugh Wrote: I know what you need to do, generally. I've only smoked out of a bong and want to try this.

Oh my god, stop being a wuss. Because you make a shitty roll doesn't mean
you won't be able to smoke what you roll. Wtf @ construction paper and fishfood >.<

EDIT:Tell your friends that you're gonna smoke with that you practiced this way.

A wuss? Sorry I've never rolled myself in my life. I don't want to waste $10 on a dime. I don't know if when I light the dutch everything will fall into pieces and I'll be screwed (because i'll roll it inside and smoke it outside). It's the closest I have for practice.

And I'm not giving ANY of this to my friends lol. I've never smoked alone and wanna try it

Attempt #2:
http://i.imgur.com/JMAtD.jpg

Last one, then tomorrow I'm gonna buy, go home, and try out the real thing.