Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I mentioned in the first post I do not want pre-paid cards that charge monthly.

(04-14-2011, 03:34 PM)Pulse Wrote: I mentioned in the first post I do not want pre-paid cards that charge monthly.

If you're in the US, you can buy a Greendot MoneyPak at a lot of different stores (I think Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens carry them) and just add that to your PayPal balance. The downside is that you pay ~$5 more than the amount of money on the card and you can only add $250/year without giving them your SSN.

Edit: It is not a credit card and there is no monthly fee. It's just a way to transfer cash to your PayPal balance.
Yes, I'll try to find one of those. Are there certain requirements? Such as: "Participants must be older than 18" or "SSN is required"?
I recently bought a Vanilla visa "gift card". It says there are no fees after purchase and it is non-reloadable. By that, it means it is a gift card in which new funds cannot be added? And, you are required to purchase a new one? If so, that is a total rip off. Please recommend better ones with no monthly fees, a minimum of $1.50 fees (after purchasing an item), SSN is un-required, and it is just worth it. It seems as if I did not have enough time to read before I have gotten played.