Support Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this is about pre-paid credit cards. Currently, I hold possession of a debit card. I can earn money online, but I am not sure if PayPal accepts pre-paid or debit cards. Does anyone know any other money transaction sites that accepts pre-paid/debit cards?

Or

Does anyone else know where I can get a pre-paid credit card where I don't have to pay monthly? Any good deals?

Thank you.
Yes look for something called a greendot moneypak. These cost about 4 to buy each time you put money on them, but paypal takes them.
So, that's considered a pre-paid credit card?
Paypal accept debit cards, but not pre-paid debit cards. They do not have an 8 digit account number which is required.
Oh, I got this one from BigCrumbs. I'm not sure if it's a pre-paid debit card.
Get a vanilla card they accept em
Does it matter if it is a gift card or reward card?
I would just get a Pre paid gift card. that you can reload
(04-02-2011, 04:15 PM)Pulse Wrote: [ -> ]So, this is about pre-paid credit cards. Currently, I hold possession of a debit card. I can earn money online, but I am not sure if PayPal accepts pre-paid or debit cards. Does anyone know any other money transaction sites that accepts pre-paid/debit cards?

Or

Does anyone else know where I can get a pre-paid credit card where I don't have to pay monthly? Any good deals?

Thank you.
you can go to a local bank and get a prepaid card free of charge until after like 6 months they begin charging a monthly fee
Yes greendot moneypak i think would be good for you.Im pretty sure they sell them at wallmart.
Pages: 1 2