Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm rusting... need Ideas
(03-13-2011, 02:35 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: Keyboards a nice touch, but the dropshadows to heavy.

Yeah, couldn't really do much there. The shadow is in the original render, the blue stuff is just placed over it and set to overlay... Big Grin

Anyways, the design is sold and I don't have to worry anymore.... thx for the feedback guys...
I think you have too much going on in and around the header. It looked better when the piano was the main focus, because it looked cleaner and more professional. Now you have a lot of text with not very nice fonts which takes the professionalism away from the piano. I think all you need is the text where it says "Text" but I'd use a different font.

The rest looks great though good job.
(04-08-2011, 02:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: I think you have too much going on in and around the header. It looked better when the piano was the main focus, because it looked cleaner and more professional. Now you have a lot of text with not very nice fonts which takes the professionalism away from the piano. I think all you need is the text where it says "Text" but I'd use a different font.

The rest looks great though good job.

I agree with you totally, at first I was going into a direction very much similar to this;
http://www.klavierschulemin.de/

But the client said it's too empty, and I came up with the current one, with the amount of content she provided me with, it was and still is not enough for my design, but what ever she likes it so.
I will however give it another try after I finish my current task, will try to reduce design more and bring focus onto the content.
Font though, are not really selectable, Georgia is the one I always use in websites since pretty much system has the font installed.
I'm really not happy with this design.... Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give me some ideas? Fragma 11 1,851 10-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Any ideas for an avatar? RPicard 5 988 12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Last Post: RPicard