Support Forums

Full Version: I'm rusting... need Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK guys and girls....

I haven't been using PS for a year now, nor did I designed an Webpage....
Got a Project now to develop and design a site.
All right so far I've done some things, but I just can't figure it out, how to display the main content.

Any ideas on how to design the area for the content is highly appreciated...
Comments on the complete design can also help, so just say what you have to say.... thanks.

Blending on the piano image could be smoother. And the font needs changing in the navigation. Other than that I quite like it. Good job.
Yeah lol.... I wish...

The laptop I'm using atm, is not my standard configuration, and I don't have the time to wait for rendering to finish, so I need to reduce the quality of the Image...

I agree with you on the Font, I'm still looking for a better suit, I kinda don't like any signle one, any Ideas...

Thanks for the Input...
(03-05-2011, 03:44 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try one of these.
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501&text=Unterricht

They do look good, I'll check some out, thanks...
Yeah got that and this one...
http://www.dafont.com/caviar-dreams.font?text=Klavier

But I don't like the "e" in the second.
(03-05-2011, 03:27 PM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]All right so far I've done some things, but I just can't figure it out, how to display the main content.

Any ideas on how to design the area for the content is highly appreciated...

That depends on what the actual main content is.
What you have done on the left side i'm not a big fan of.
I like the piano part and the navigation but where is the website banner or logo going?
There is no banner nor logo, it's simple styled text which I'll finsh as last, it will go over the piano keys.
The main content will be about, piano lessons...

This does look better...
[Image: webvs.png]
(03-05-2011, 06:48 PM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]There is no banner nor logo, it's simple styled text which I'll finsh as last, it will go over the piano keys.
The main content will be about, piano lessons...

This does look better...

Sorry, I meant like is it going to be all text or will there be pictures, videos and animation ect.
Pages: 1 2 3