Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC making too much noise
(11-07-2010, 09:46 AM)Science Wrote: Well I got this same problem on my computer, but I know how to fix it. (I didn't on my because I don't want to waste money, but I can live with the noise). Try buying a new cooler, if that doesn't work just hit it. It will stop I am 100% sure. - Thanks.

Regards,
Science.

yeh i would try buying a new cooler or seeing if u can fix it (:

*best of luck
[Image: LiGzX.png]

Theres nothing else in your computer that would make a drill noise but your fan. Sometimes it's caused by your fan having too much dust. Try checking to see if your fan is clean, theres a fan on the back of the tower and there is a CPU fan. I usually just take my air compressor to blow the dust out, after taking the fan out.
It's time to get a new internal fan.
(11-13-2010, 07:52 PM)explicit Wrote: It's time to get a new internal fan.

Thats not always the case, and you also don't know whether it's the internal or the one on the back of the tower yet. It might not be from the fan as well. Sometimes the hard drives cause the problem, and overheating if it's in an enclosed space.
There could be a lot of different things but i personally have this problem when my pc has many dust inside it. So i clean it and i'm ok Smile
That's really weird,Ninja
you have to make a defrag and a clean up and a disk fix error! xD pm to my msn i can help you!

after Close your computer for 1 day! and you are done! Big Grin