Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature and Matching Avatar if Possile [Request]
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a signature and matching avatar if possible, as i am not skilled in photoshop.

It would be great if it included;
The Text; Neophyte. And Anything you Think Will Improve it.
Colours; Black, Gray, and White.
Renders; I do not mind if you use, or not use a render, whatever makes it look better.
Other; Your The Designer, i'd be happy to let your experiment with this, and again, whatever will make it look better...
If you need anymore information, please ask.

This will be of so much Help if done so.
If there are more than one attempt to make the signature and avatar, i will decide which i like better, then that will become my new Signature and Avatar.
Also, for there amazing work, i shall reward them with Reputation, and Gratitude.

Thanks
-Neophyte
I'll do it Smile Give me an hour.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Okay Great, Thanks so Much Smile
After your finished Pm it to me, or just post it in this thread.

Also if anyone else is willing to try, please ;)
Anything you Think Will Improve it.? Seems like a typo. Ill but Anything you Think I Will Improve it.
I tried.
[Image: Neo.jpg]

[Image: Neo2.jpg]
I like the 2nd one much more.
How come you always ask people to make you sigs when you pull shitlike that out of your ass?
I really love the background, but seems a bit to simple, also the Brush you used was great!
Also, Maybe a new text please ? And the Matching Avatar Smile
Thanks ;)
(12-17-2009, 05:32 AM)Neophyte Wrote: I really love the background, but seems a bit to simple, also the Brush you used was great!
Also, Maybe a new text please ? And the Matching Avatar Smile
Thanks ;)

im on it..
WOW , i found out soo much new stuff to make my sigs 10 times better. For now ill just change text 4 urs.
hahaha, i like the second one!
What text did you use in the signatures?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to make signature and avatar more HQ. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 4 894 01-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Make my signature and avatar better. Will pay $$$. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 0 564 12-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  Please rate my signature and avatar. :) ๖ۣۜHacker™ 18 2,529 12-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  My Christmas Avatar and Signature [RATE?] BreShiE 13 2,242 12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Oldskool.
  New Signature+Avatar [2nd attempt] Dogbert 7 1,432 09-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: bateyy