Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull crap /rage + just need to get some stuff out of my system
First I'm going to say that I'm not from the U.S and my grammar is a bit bad.

Anyways, today my girlfriend called me after two days of (counting today) of not talking to me. (WTF) When she called me she told me I don't treat her right..and THIS IS COMING FROM HER? That's total bull crap because she treats me like crap some days. >.> She gets mad when I have something to say or when I prove her wrong or w/e ._. Yeah sure I do get mad and when I raise my voice she takes it as I were yelling at her. >.> The bull crap is she doesn't let me have a saying about this kind of situations >.> that IS BULL crap -.- and she ALWAYS twisting my words and never let me finish my sentences >.> GOD fudge
She used to be emo (not scene like hardcore emo because she REALLY cut herself) and I got her to stop because I hate it when she hurts herself.
Besides all that raging I really like the girl and she's different (not in the bad way) then other girls at school..Like I really really like her not cause of her looks (of course that's a plus) I love her personality and her eyes. (naturally blue) she always makes me happy and laugh. She the only girl that I actually like in 4 years I've been at school (5-8 now I'm a freshman in High School) I never dated in my 4 years (well now 3 since it was 8 grade when we got together) because I didn't like anyone else because all of them are whores. -.-

Also, as much as my girlfriend makes me mad (which is hardly) I really love her a lot D: yes I know there's lots of other girls out there...but I'm sort of the quiet/shy type. :| fudge me for being like that and it's really hard for me to go up to girls and be like ''Hai, I like you'' because I'm afraid of being rejected and made fun of like I don't have enough with my lisp problem >.> I know not that some girls won't come to me and I have to come to them.. which is a problem for me..Not really a high self-esteem person. :| Last two years I got upset because nobody liked me because of my lisp problem (I think) or how I look -.- and I always thought I was going to be alone..because nobody my age likes me (even though I like older women because I believe they don't fudge with people in relationships) I've been told by older women I look cute (don't know if I should be like ''fudge YEAH'' or just be like ''eh'' leaning towards to ''fudge YEAH'') I been with one but I fudged it up because I raged when she posted a picture with a sign that shows ''Single'' ._.

I know I may not be the best looking guy but I know for a fact that I'm not the ugliest (I think :L) >.> I don't know..I'm just afraid of being rejected and made fun of for liking a girl and knowing that she doesn't like you back >.> and I hate rumors so..that's another problem that I don't ask girls out. :| I'll post a picture of me I suppose :L and my ex-girlfriend. D:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196...32810.jpg/ (ex-girlfriend also, this picture is old she got a haircut now)
NATURAL blond hair, white, short, not so skinny but not too ___, and NATURAL blue eyes. (amazing to me)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813...32410.jpg/ (me and this is also old because my hair grew a lot inb4goingforemolook
I'm not, lulz just wanted to see how my hair looks without straightening it)
You just need to find someone else / socialize a bit more.

Socializing will hopefully give you more confidence. If the girl doesn't show you feelings toward you, try to tell her how you feel, I mean in every detail, how you're really shy and how she made you so happy.

If that doesn't work, she isn't the one for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been going through some stuff, could use some advice cpaero31 3 1,018 02-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx
  Filled with rage... Gavax 6 707 08-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Train Wreck
  My Life ATM Seems crap/dull Karm 5 981 03-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Karm
  I need a place to hide my stuff. help? welsh_emo 10 1,998 09-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Eve
  Girlfriend stuff bloodrain2011 18 3,384 01-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Canoris