Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a place to hide my stuff. help?
hey,

well see i have two locker boxes each with two keys for the locker.
the black one has all my savings in it, the red one has smokes, lockpicks and some personal items that i would prefer my family not to see aswell.

the black box is fine here, but no1 knows whats in the red one and i would like to take it out of home.

course i live in middle of the country side 2.6 miles from town and 0.9 miles from a empty village that only has 2 or 3 kids there and a bunch of elderly people.

i want to hide the locker somewhere, its just not safe at home anymore.. theres 6 people living in this house with the occasional come-overs of about 5 which add more hassle... and theres no privacy.

soo any hints where it could go? you guys might think this is stupid but i can't risk getting caught on smokes again, i already commited a criminal offense.

the key is attatched to my wallet if that adds to your interest? i know no1 can get in it but that doesnt stop them asking me whats in it, and well doubtfully lockpicking itt..i think i'm the only one in the family who can lockpick.. but still it aint hard...Ninja

and no, i don't want to bury it Non
Best place to bury stuff you don't want people digging up is in a graveyard.

But for obvious reasons you may not want to do that, I would find an old tree stump you can hollow out, make sure you cover them so they do not rust out etc.
(09-28-2010, 11:34 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Best place to bury stuff you don't want people digging up is in a graveyard.

But for obvious reasons you may not want to do that, I would find an old tree stump you can hollow out, make sure you cover them so they do not rust out etc.

cheers, i think i'll look down the river for one
Couldn't you buy yourself a personal safe? I keep my valuables in one of them.
What are the dimensions of the red locker box?
(09-28-2010, 02:00 PM)Eve Wrote: What are the dimensions of the red locker box?

170mm by 110mm

/|\
|
110mm
|
\|/
<-----------170mm---------->
(09-28-2010, 02:00 PM)Zeon Wrote: Couldn't you buy yourself a personal safe? I keep my valuables in one of them.

I need the family not to even know the box exists
Put it under you're bed ? Or bury it in you're background .
I actually cut a piece out of my wall alittle bigger then the box put the box in the hole and put the piece of wall back with a small hole in the bottom to pull it out when you need to
[Image: psychois21.png]
(09-28-2010, 02:45 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: I actually cut a piece out of my wall alittle bigger then the box put the box in the hole and put the piece of wall back with a small hole in the bottom to pull it out when you need to

thats pretty smart, i can't really do tht though
Just find a different place to hide it in your room.. Tell your family you got rid of it.. They wont ask questions, they wont go looking for it, and they don't need to discuss it anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been going through some stuff, could use some advice cpaero31 3 1,005 02-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx
  Just needed a place to open up. Citizen_Snips9490 2 711 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Lewis_Smith95
  Just A Place To Air It Out Winterâ„¢ 0 449 07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Winterâ„¢
  The Quiet Place Project AceInfinity 6 1,340 01-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Bull crap /rage + just need to get some stuff out of my system Kr4z1 1 562 07-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Chef