Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SF Infinity [Support Black] Firefox Theme
I'm releasing a download link to the theme right now in the original post just so that everyone knows. If you do not understand how to install the .jar file to your firefox web browser, I will provide instructions on how to do so as well as optimized settings to make the theme fit firefox nicely if you're on Firefox 4.
(03-23-2011, 06:51 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm releasing a download link to the theme right now in the original post just so that everyone knows. If you do not understand how to install the .jar file to your firefox web browser, I will provide instructions on how to do so as well as optimized settings to make the theme fit firefox nicely if you're on Firefox 4.

My patience is about to pay off! Yes! Let's see it! lol.
Active
very nice theme. i really like its black color. Big Grin
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Looks beautiful and remarkable.I have question in my mind can this work on firefox 3.I'm asking this because currently using it.Well thank you for sharing with us.
I really never like my original firefox theme,it would be great to have your theme.
(05-29-2011, 08:51 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: Looks beautiful and remarkable.I have question in my mind can this work on firefox 3.I'm asking this because currently using it.Well thank you for sharing with us.
I really never like my original firefox theme,it would be great to have your theme.

Yeah, I have versions compatible for 3 or 4 in the archive for the download. You didn't read the first post though, or you'd know that I mentioned it was compatible for version 3 originally

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infinity GFX Support Black Firefox Theme Released! [Download] AceInfinity 29 8,215 04-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Awesome Firefox theme: Chromifox Elektrisk 14 4,335 04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine
  Black Stratini - Greatest Firefox Theme! Viciousness 11 4,619 10-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Marda