Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationships
If you love her that much.
You would stay with her.
But i can understand, Unable to see her ect.
It's going to be hard.
This is a hard choice for you.
Well it depends, my experience with long distance is this. It only takes awhile before one of you cheats cause you're human you can't wait around forever, you have sexual and comfort needs and if she's not there I'm pretty sure you'd find some other girl to replace her. Its just how it goes. Plus your 15 you can't be tied down yet, save that until you get maturer and wiser, and know what you actually want and need in a woman. But for now have fun date 3 or 4 girls at the same time if you like. Its not like your married and if she finds out she's gonna take half your crap and leave.

Or you could talk to her and tell her how you feel about the distance, and ask her if it's going to go anywhere, and what is better for both of you.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
I suggest just gradually decrease the amount of time you spend talking to her. Don't answer her every text/message, basically, just give her a few hints every now and then that you're thinking about moving on. Then after you think it's to a comfortable "ending" point, then just tell her exactly how you feel and what you're thinking.

Overall, it's going to be hard, but then again, nothing about life is easy.
Most long distance relationships don't work out.
(07-24-2010, 12:53 AM)Clay Wrote: I suggest just gradually decrease the amount of time you spend talking to her. Don't answer her every text/message, basically, just give her a few hints every now and then that you're thinking about moving on. Then after you think it's to a comfortable "ending" point, then just tell her exactly how you feel and what you're thinking.

Overall, it's going to be hard, but then again, nothing about life is easy.

Most girls will just keep on bothering you if they love you that much.
Happen to me before Mad
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Wow, I haven't even touched my laptop in a while. Thanks for all of your opinions and help guys, and to answer some of the questions, I'm in Southern California. and she's in Atlanta, Georgia. But it's over now, I found out she had already been cheating on me with someone here, then someone else when she got to Georgia. Lol, my texts dropped from 7K-8K to around 1K, so did my calls. Just sucks that she made it even worse by blaming everything on me, then threatening suicide and trying to blame THAT on me.

(07-23-2010, 02:56 PM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: But for now have fun date 3 or 4 girls at the same time if you like.

No thanks, hard enough to deal with one.

But thanks for all the help guys, greatly appreciated.
I advise you to do what your heart tells you. If you honestly care for the person, and are willing to risk the heartbreak associated with long distance relationships, then do what you please.

But that is just my opinion.
Long distance relationships suck man, I feel ya cause i've done it before.
Moving away is some of the toughest relationships to keep going and to keep honest. My girl from California, for example, does her own thing and I do mine because I have a life up where I live. When I come to visit though we're always close. Just make sure if you really like her keep her in your grasp but don't let a girl that is so far away from you control what you do in the life of your own where you live.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  me, insecurity and relationships robcooley123 7 1,954 12-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: pgcar
  Ehh... Relationships are hard :( Astrael 1 934 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: masami
  My Thoughts of Trust in Relationships Metapod 4 1,370 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I have a serious issue sex and relationships. K3STR3Lx 7 1,197 03-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Relationships [Mildly Long] Colatrust 4 1,025 04-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Last Post: rooneyful