Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationships
I noticed we don't have relationships section, so I think this is the right place?
If not, I didn't see it. Omg

Anyways, I'm having a little problem with my girlfriend.

About a month ago her stepfather got a new job, but it required them to move to a new state.

We've used video chat a bit, but mostly Facebook, phone calls & texting. I really miss having her around, but at the same time, I would like to move on right now, maybe once we can be within, say 30 miles again we can get back together.

I still love her a lot but it's hard not actually being with her, if you can understand that. I REALLY don't want to hurt her if I can help it, so I need some help with this if you guys can. Or should I just find a way to make it easier until we're closer?

Thanks Unsure
One of you is going to most likely move on. Depends on how old you are, but since she moved away with her step father, you must be young(ish).

You should slowly stop talking to her as much and limit it to as if she was just a friend, and see if it works out.
(07-16-2010, 09:15 PM)ReaLiTy™ Wrote: One of you is going to most likely move on. Depends on how old you are, but since she moved away with her step father, you must be young(ish).

You should slowly stop talking to her as much and limit it to as if she was just a friend, and see if it works out.

I really doubt it would be her. And we're both 15.
I thought about that, not too sure about it, but if no one else has ideas, that's what I'll do. Thanks for the suggestion.
Long distance relationships like that just don't work. It's time to move on. You're 15, so you're still young. There's plenty of other girls out there for you.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
How far do you live from each other?
1 solution to this problem is to get funds and to go see her for a weekend, since its the summer maybe a week or so.
I've had this same problem and after a year it didn't go so well so it ended.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
I wouldn't go as far as breaking up with her. I don't know what you have, i.e. car or bicycle, but I would make an effort to visit her once in a while. If that's out of the question, see if you can meet each other half way once in a while. Don't waste a good run for something as stupid as what you're about to do.
Okay on this yes i know its hard 2 be with someone and stay so far away but if you love them deep down inside it wouldnt matter how far away you are
Most long distance relationships will end unless you see each other a lot.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Something's in life you just need to go for, and if its true love go for it Smile
I feel you bro I had a kid with my GF had a kid with me we were together for 3 months then I went back to jail my GF left me never saw her again but, I kept my child. Then I found another girl and the same thing happened expect I didn't go to jail again.
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  me, insecurity and relationships robcooley123 7 1,907 12-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: pgcar
  Ehh... Relationships are hard :( Astrael 1 909 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: masami
  My Thoughts of Trust in Relationships Metapod 4 1,346 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I have a serious issue sex and relationships. K3STR3Lx 7 1,160 03-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Relationships [Mildly Long] Colatrust 4 998 04-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Last Post: rooneyful