Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best occupation related to computer?
Internet marketing will only bring you so much money. I know this is quite hypocritical coming from someone that takes part in illegal activities but a computer technician, such as someone that repairs computers for others, preferably at his own home by drop-offs makes a considerable amount of money. A friend of mine works for Exxon Mobil and he makes about thirty-five dollars an hour fixing their computers, faces, copies and other such hardware. It's a turn for the better.
One of the things most of you don't realize is every other person now has a computer degree and is trying to break into IT. However, most of them now have computer experience. Employers aren't going to count the time you spent sitting in the basement browsing HF using scripts you bought from someone else to run a DOS on a site. They are going to want professional experience that is verifiable.

Good luck to all of you getting an IT job, but the market is so oversaturated that I have no reason to hire a kid out of college when I can hire someone that's been doing it for 10 years now, and doesn't care what I pay him because IT jobs are so hard to come by.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Occupation? Dr Small 35 3,445 03-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: christainpaul