Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omni >= myspace
You know, I just noticed, omni is a very powerful, well known webmaster and superadmin, I just realized hf is just one of his forums, and its HUGE, with several thousand users, I wonder what his total user count is, wonder what would happen if he migrated all the people into 1 forum/site.
Discuss
well i think what would happen is that we would be more open to ddos attacks cause we are so popular and what is the user limit?
lol, very high im guessing
I doubt a ddos would concieveable by any group, the sheer amount of bandwidth he would get would suffice to survive a ddos.
I don't really get why someone would want to hack HF if its the place where people learn things.
I dont understand why someone would try something stupid like that, of all the things you could do to risk getting your computer annihilated, youd try to hack a hacker who cares nothing for you, or you attack a site that countless care about dearly. Its the ultimate please destroy me button 83
Lol Big Grin

I don't like this thread Big GrinD
hahaha
it's cool to have it split up on different sites, then get everything in 1 site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook or MySpace? WoodPecker 9 696 12-28-2011, 02:41 PM
Last Post: WoodPecker
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 1,066 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,523 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Server Name: MYSPACE.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.WWW.GULLI.COM Kotto*N[ix]mouth 6 911 08-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Richard
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 924 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun