Support Forums

Full Version: Omni >= myspace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know, I just noticed, omni is a very powerful, well known webmaster and superadmin, I just realized hf is just one of his forums, and its HUGE, with several thousand users, I wonder what his total user count is, wonder what would happen if he migrated all the people into 1 forum/site.
Discuss
well i think what would happen is that we would be more open to ddos attacks cause we are so popular and what is the user limit?
lol, very high im guessing
I doubt a ddos would concieveable by any group, the sheer amount of bandwidth he would get would suffice to survive a ddos.
I don't really get why someone would want to hack HF if its the place where people learn things.
I dont understand why someone would try something stupid like that, of all the things you could do to risk getting your computer annihilated, youd try to hack a hacker who cares nothing for you, or you attack a site that countless care about dearly. Its the ultimate please destroy me button 83
Lol Big Grin

I don't like this thread Big GrinD
hahaha
it's cool to have it split up on different sites, then get everything in 1 site.