Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockmelt | New-ish Browser | Gone Popular
(03-26-2012, 12:05 PM)Alreiger Wrote: Actually, I was incorrect. I had an old percentage stuck in my head. Roflmao
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
2/3 of the amount of Firefox users have IE. Rockmelt wouldn't even have a 1%, it'd probably be the second decimals.

Hmm, that's quite an interesting read actually. Every month there's a less percentage of people using IE and Firefox but Chrome's growing? Thanks for posting that.

Off-Topic: I admire you after that post, usual people wouldn't even bother to take their time to research that, thanks.
(03-26-2012, 01:45 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Hmm, that's quite an interesting read actually. Every month there's a less percentage of people using IE and Firefox but Chrome's growing? Thanks for posting that.

Off-Topic: I admire you after that post, usual people wouldn't even bother to take their time to research that, thanks.
Yeah, I've noticed people in my school talking to each other like they're good with computers, saying "Oh, I use Firefox." -- for some reason I didn't link that to the percentage. Ninja

And thanks, I like to make sure my information is correct; knowledge is power. :>
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-26-2012, 02:06 PM)Alreiger Wrote: Yeah, I've noticed people in my school talking to each other like they're good with computers, saying "Oh, I use Firefox." -- for some reason I didn't link that to the percentage. Ninja

And thanks, I like to make sure my information is correct; knowledge is power. :>

I see what you did there kind sir. Ninja
I like it and it kind of reminds me of chrome, but i think it's pretty good for social networking fans.
(03-27-2012, 01:20 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: I like it and it kind of reminds me of chrome, but i think it's pretty good for social networking fans.

I actually believe it's just a mod of chromium (open source browser that chrome uses).
I like the looks.
I might try it out to know it more.
~ven0m
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new internet browser idea. Zephoruss 4 1,121 12-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Portable browser w/ Flash? Extasey 8 2,167 04-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: iMario
  browser problem alton 0 327 01-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Last Post: alton